More chemo ahead
A brief update: Gina's Interventional Radiologist and Oncologist got to talking, and decided that it would be better for Gina to do a couple more months of chemo.
The hope is that treatment will reduce the size of the tumor, and thus increase the likelihood of a successful ablation at MSK at the end of June / early July.
While we're confident it's the right call, we had hoped to get rid of the tumor sooner. Gina is already feeling tired and achey from the first round of chemo, but she's working hard, working out hard, and eating while she still feels up to it.
Thank you for all your love & support!
P.S. If anyone in Manhattan is traveling the week before the Fourth of July and has a place we could borrow, kindly DM one of us.